I was able to get a 3/4 last Friday, but I didn't read the note for Saturday, so I didn't do the pre-MILD exercises. Same with Sunday. I woke up at, like, 1 p.m. Anyway, I'll have to check back to see how I did this week. It should be at least 3/4 the whole week before I move on. It's gonna be frustrating to have to do it again, though.
Meanwhile, I'll just get on with the MILD exercise. My plan for tonight:
1. Sleep thinking I will remember my dream (~10:45 p.m.). Set alarm for 4:30 a.m. (6 hours after).
2. Remember dream and write it down.
3. Go back to sleep thinking that I will realize I am in dream while dreaming. "Next time I'm dreaming I will realize I'm dreaming." Focus on this alone
4. Visualize having a dream, and seeing a dream sign (school classroom), and saying to self: "I'm dreaming!"
5. Keep thinking until asleep. The last thing in mind should be the intention to remember to recognize dream sign.
(from Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Steven LaBerge)
Although I fear I might be too worried that it won't work. I have this "lust for result," so to speak. Oh well. I'll just note it down. If no LD tonight, then perhaps tomorrow. :)